Hong Kong – Programming for Non-Programmers
We are hosting a workshop, partnership with General Assembly on web development for non-programmers. The workshop comes with one Cantonese session and one English session.
What you will get from the workshop
- Working knowledge of how a web application works, from client-side to server-side
- How to plan a web project by drawing actions flow and wireframes
- Determining what coding languages should be used for a project
- How data is stored in a database
- How to write SQL query to select, insert and update records in Database
HTML5 Games Development by Example: Beginner’s Guide
We like HTML5 games. We are skilled and experienced in web design and games development. We have been doing experiments on games development in web browser and we believe it is time to roll out our HTML5 games. Stay tuned and we are rolling out different free HTML5 games here. Meanwhile, please take a look at the new book, HTML5 Games Development by Example: Beginner’s Guide, from our founder.
HTML5 Games Lab
Lab contains our prototype HTML5 games. We like to explore different approaches to build games and we think here is a good place to present them to gather feedback on these prototypes.
And we also have some HTML5 games examples on Github.